- Trusting players is at-your-own-risk! (Set up your land claim roles and areas carefully!)
- Trades and job agreements are at-your-own-risk! (Use the /trade GUI to avoid scams.)
- Unclaimed builds can be griefed*! Make sure you protect your home. (Significant griefing done to people you know are active and with the intent to harm is not allowed.)
- Do not log out somewhere unsafe! (We are not responsible for deaths on log-in due to missing blocks, placed lava, etc.)
- Player traps are prohibited. ("Player traps" = something designed to kill or trap a player that isn't an obvious threat until after it has triggered.)
- Harassment, threats, verbal abuse, and hateful speech, and offensive generalizations are prohibited.
- No bullying. (Do not spawn camp, repeatedly kill the same player, or target new players.)
- No trolling or antagonizing. (Do not participate in actions intended only to upset others.)
- Keep other's feelings in mind when using chat. (Staff have the right to shut down a conversation if needed.)
- Do not spam.
- Any hack or mod that gives you an unfair advantage in the game is not allowed.
- Banned mods: minimaps
- Approved mods: performance enhancers (like Optifine), shaders, gameplay recording, inventory management, status HUDs
- Do not exploit bugs in our server's features. Vanilla exploit are allowed, unless they involve duplicating items.
If you share your account, you are responsible for anything that happens on your account.
- Alt accounts are prohibited.
- Do not discuss or appeal bans/mutes/etc in public channels. (An appeal email is provided in every punishment message, or on the Discord #faq page.)
- Do not intentionally disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm the server.
- Do not advertise other Minecraft servers or Discords.
- Please only use English in public channels as we are generally unable to moderate other languages.